Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Habit turned Hobby

* Update, I opened an Etsy shop SchmancyNotFancy you can also find me on Facebook  "schmancynotfancy"

Soooooooooooo, a few months ago I saw this totally cute necklace & I had to buy it for Mia.  When I received the necklace I thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I could make these and even improve on the quality of the overall necklace.  You know where I'm going with this one.........yep, I have decided to jump in with both feet and make them myself.    Now I am offering some of them up for sale, Mia can only wear so many & at last count she had something like 22 of them already:)
If you are interested in one shoot me a e-mail (address listed above in my header)  I can even do custom colors with out without pendants to match outfits.(that's how I got hooked)

I use durable softflex wire, wire guards, crimp beads/covers & large Lobster clasps

***As with any necklace, please do not leave young children unattended when wearing them***
They make great photo props too!

Click on the picture to see all I have available to ship (US only - sorry)


1 comment:

Mariely said...

Going through entries on your blog just warmed my heart. Mia is blessed to have such wonderful parents, and even though I am young, a part of my heart yearns to be able to adopt internationally in the future.