Monday, November 12, 2012

Goodbye my friend

Where do I start...............today we lost our friend Faith to breast cancer.  Faith fought long and hard to win the battle and did so with dignity and grace for 12 years when she was sadly taken this morning.  Yes....12 years!  and she fought like no other woman I know, there was nothing that was keeping her down.  Faith leaves behind her 3 children, a husband of 21 years and many, many, many friends.  You will be greatly missed my friend, you taught me to look fear in the face and dive in head first!  I am guilty of being selfish in my everyday live & pray I can live the way my friend Faith did.....always with a smile on her face-even in her last days.



1 comment:

Christine said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend. Sending thoughts and prayers your way and to her children and husband who miss her so dearly. I hope you all feel comfort once again. (((hugs)))