Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Home 1 Year!

Today marks our 1 year anniversary of being a family of 3.  I can't believe that it's been a year since we met our daughter Qun Ying in China for the very first time.  Wow what a difference a year can make.  We celebrated by going out to dinner, having some cake and gave her a gift from her homeland of China.  When we were there I made sure we picked up gifts from her Province to give her every year on her Got'cha day.
Here are a few pics, it was crazy trying to get this girl to be still.  I had Nana and Gordon trying to work her from behind the camera....out of approx 200 shots this is what I ended up with :)  I love this girl with all of my heart!




Another dress from RedThreadStitches.
Bows by mommy :)

2 comments:

The Helm Family said...

Congratulations! She is the sweetest. She looks adorable in her outfit. It is amazing that one year has passed.

Looking for the Pony said...

Congratulations to your wonderful family. I'm a little late, but we wish you all the best. Mia looks divine! Loving the dress and the bows!!! gorgeous! Pony