Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ruffled skirt

Made this today from some scraps................I have no idea what has gotten into me.  Want to make one too???  Lookie over here for her tutorial.  This is a pretty simple pattern but I would prefer to use French Seams so I am going to try and re-work it.
  **Note, if you do decide to make one.....reduce the size- for Mia (approx 3T)

**Tried it with the French Seam, it's do-able but a royal pain in the butt so I would not suggest it unless of course you are making a super duper fancy schmancy kind of skirt-which I am not :)

Perfect fit!  Blurry pic,the target is always moving :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Adorable! I love Mia's little pose:)

Christine said...

Girlfriend you are amazing! Where do you find the time! Just amazing and super cute!