Monday, February 20, 2012

First haircut

Today we decided it was time to get Mia's haircut.  She did fine once she was able to sit on my lap but we did try letting her sit on the booster seat first-------noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy was she going to be part of that.

Here she is with some wispy bangs, it's a start-I plan on having my hairdresser cut the bangs again in a few weeks (she didn't cut it this time) I think I want her to have a thicker bang.  We will see how she does with this for now.  Yes, since you are asking.....I can still put her hair up in "ponies" if needed but I am trying to hold off for now, her hair has some breakage from wearing it up all of the time.

Daddy got his hairs cut too.




4 comments:

Christine said...

Love the cut...soo cute!!!

Cora said...

Mia...Cute! love Chloe!

Andrea said...

So cute!!!!! But it does take a little of the "baby" look away.

Laurie said...

Love it!