Monday, January 02, 2012

and a New Year begins!!!

"I count to 10"

You & I know this is Kai Lan but Mia calls her Dora and she calls Dora Dora.......not sure why she hasn't figured them out yet.
 This is part of a cute little outfit Tracy, Bob & Owen sent Mia.  (Tracy it fits now & she loves it)  :)


Happy New Year to everyone, we are off to a wonderful start.  Today I took Mia to daycare (school as we call it).  she started in the over 2 class so it was a pretty big deal for her.....uhhhh and mommy too.  This class is in the same building only on the other side and the classes have more kids in there.  She was fine with going to "school" but when we got in her new classroom she became one with my leg.  It was hard to leave her when she started crying, I had a few tears too on the way out the door.

Here are a few departing pics before the crying started (Mia & Mommy)
Mia & Mommy 1st day of the "Butterfly" class in Daycare.  


3 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Gorgeous little girl! I'm sure she will get used to the new class. It's always harder on the Mommy's. Let us know how she is doing. Blessings

Laurie said...

Ah, she's so cute! Daycare-so heart-wrenching for moms.

Dora is known as dadaDora around here...I think it comes from the theme song.

Happy New Year! It will be hard to top 2011, won't it?

Jonni said...

Happy New Year! Sorry about the tears. You guys are making me want to cry now...:( Hugs!