Saturday, November 12, 2011

A few days

Before we go out I am trying to get a few pics uploaded here for you all.  Yesterday it was cool enough during the day to put Mia in the most adorable outfit that our good friend Jonni sent us.  Really I don't know how a mother of 2 girls has the time to think of us they way she does but we are so thankful  :)  My brain is so scattered I can't leave the house without my calendar or I'm totally lost.  I will have a few more cute pics over the next few days as Jonni sent us bunches of cute outfits...complete from the tights to the hair bows!!!
***I must have taken at least 300 pics of her in this outfit and not a one is her showing the front and having a smile on her face.  She is figuring out my camera :)

A little sugar from daddy

Jonni, she looks so cute!

Have no idea why she thinks her big wheel is a recliner this morning


3 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

She is so adorable! Love the pics.

Blessings, Debbie

Cora said...

She is too cute! Chloe and I love seeing Mia! Oh and Chloe says the eye patches are cooooo (aka cool or cute they sound the same) :)

Jonni said...

just catching up on blog posts since I have not had a chance to come by for a bit. Mia looks adorable and I am so glad you like the outfits.

Hugs,
Jonni