Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Toenails

While cruising my "daily blogs" I saw that Chloe had her toenails painted and it was so very cute, I thought I might try to paint Mia's toes someday. Well that was Saturday or Sunday I saw that post and you won't believe this but DADDY decided to paint Mia's toenails Sunday afternoon....seriously, I can't make this stuff up people. I never even mentioned it to daddy and he somehow thought of it on his own & he proceeded to tell me he could do mine for me too but I graciously(laughed it off) passed on that offer. Mia likes her painted toes and lifts her foot up to look at her toenails and to show you how pretty they are (way too cute to see her do this). Awww my little girly girl.




6 comments:

Laurie said...

That is just uber-cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Sue

China Dreams said...

So cute! I especially love the one where she's trying to lift her foot to show it off :)

Ruby

nancy said...

Mia has the cutest little piggies! Blessings.

The Raudenbush Family said...

Real daddies paint toe nails. Love it. :)

Jonni said...

Awwwww, so cute and tell Gordon he is an awesome toe-painting dad. :)

Hugs,
jonni