Tuesday, August 23, 2011

more Mia

That is 5:53 am folks.......yep, daddy has Mia out the door @ 6am for daycare. But I will tell you she is pretty good at waking in the morning. Yesterday she was awake, all smiles and got right up (damn, wish I could be that happy in the mornings) I get her up at 5:25-5:30am and usually no fussing. She goes to sleep at 7:00 - 7:30 pm during the week nights.
In her Garanimals.............all these little outfits are so darn cute and thankfully very inexpensive (especially since she totally trashes her clothes in daycare with food and paints)
Now as I recall Garanimals worked by matching the animal on the tags...........well this outfit is 2 different animals but I think it matches perfectly......what's up with that?

4 comments:

China Dreams said...

I'm so glad they brought Garanimals back! She looks adorable in them.

Ruby

Christine said...

Wow she up and out early! Hannah is up around 6:40-7:00 am and at school around 8:00. She goes to sleep anywhere from 7:30-8:00 pm.

Mia is such a cutie. Wish we lived closer. I showed Hannah the picture you took of me and the girls in China coming back from dinner. It was only 4 months ago yet they have grown so much!

Laurie said...

Pure cuteness!

Mia's Mommy said...

Wow! That's early. My Mia gets up at 6:30 and goes to bed at 7-7:30pm. I work 7:30-3:30 and have to be out the door to the sitter's at 6:45.

Oh...and I absolutely HATE getting up early.