Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Waiting for a Got'cha moment

I am up late tonight waiting for a fellow blogger buddy's Got'cha moment. Krista is meeting her little Mia rightnow as I blog and I am hoping to see some pics sometime this evening well looks like it is after midnight so sometime this am. Make sure you check out her travel blog here to see pictures of her new arrival. How exciting to follow her journey and know just exactly how she is feeling right up to this Got'cha moment.



Here is Krista and her Mia on Got'cha day!
They look absolutely perfect together :)


3 comments:

Laurie said...

I sobbed when I read her post this morning...it brought back all of those emotions again. It is such a phenomenal thing. I can't wait to follow the rest of her trip and relive China. We had such a wonderful time. Mia's personality looks to suit Krista really well.

I can't believe I get to be Ariana's mother and I know you and Krista feel the same way about your little Mias.

China Dreams said...

Very sweet photo.

Ruby

Jonni said...

How wonderful. Good luck to your friend and her smile speaks volumes. :)