Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower

First Breakdown of the day...and it was over baby forks & spoons......... The gang and our gifts...
Showing Kerri the giraffe...
Entertainment in between opening gifts...........
The cake table with a pretty Asian parasol (now in Mia's room)....
Handmade blankie by my cousin Emily...............2nd one she has made for me. Now I have to decide on which one to take to China.
Getting ready to open gifts.......................

My partner thought it would be "fun" to wrap her gift a few times for us.........
Our helpers, Tyler & Zack.........................
Yay, we got our stroller..........................
Magnolia doll from Gordon's sister.....................
Which gift should we open next.....................
My beautiful cake......................
yep..............another breakdown..............
Here are a few pictures of Sunday's baby shower that my partner Kerri & our best friends Steve & Denise hosted for us. I can't tell you how many times I broke down and cried during the shower, my emotions are just crazy right now & I was so moved by the friends that came out to share our special day with us.


OK, now you cn click the pictrues for a larger view.

9 comments:

China Dreams said...

It's okay to lose it-this is a big step in your lives and your emotions should be involved, right?

Ruby

Laurie said...

Oh happy day!

Isn't it the greatest feeling? Last week I kept thinking to myself I can't believe I am finally at my own baby shower!

Hey, is there a trick to make the pictures larger? They are awfully tiny for those of us that are still too young for readers :)

Any word on your travel dates?

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh I am so incredibly happy for you both... isn't it so exciting :)

Andrea said...

That is wonderful that your friends gave you a shower. You both deserve it just like any expecting parent plus you've waited so long.

Shelley said...

That is awesome ...I love it! : )

China Dreams said...

What a beautiful cake!

Ruby

Special K said...

I bet this was one of the best days ever! Can you believe we're getting our OWN baby showers?!!! So happy for you.

Michele M said...

Looks like a wonderful shower. Love the cake! You will LOVE the stroller...I have the City Elite and it is my favorite stroller!

Jonni said...

Gina,

Girl you are going to make me cry, these images are so lovely and I am so happy for you and Gordon. You guys are absolutely glowing. Looks like the shower was so much fun. :)

hugs,
Jonni