Monday, January 31, 2011

Did we or Didn't we

June 2nd??January 31st, 2011
A European agency is saying the cut off will be June 2. Still an R2 at this point.

Here is RQ's latest, OMG this is the hardest wait. Today I will be on my computer all day waiting to see if we did actually make the cutoff. I don't think I have ever been this anxious!!!


Catherine said...

Oh how I hope for your sake that this rumour is true!!

When I received my daughter's referral, the prior month I had missed by 1 day. It was awful but then shortly after that it was wonderful knowing that without a doubt I was 'next!!' Finally, a due date!

Will watch carefully and cheer you on hoping that February is your month!

Laurie said...

Rumor Queen moved the June 2nd rumor up to R3-R4!! YOU'RE IN! I'm so happy for was looking shaky there for a while. Now if only we didn't have to wait until after the CNY, but I think we do.

Hang on!

RocĂ­o said...

Hola Spanish agencies are confirming the cut out in the 2nd of june. So i would say congratulations on your referral.

Tracy said...

I cannot believe that your time is almost here! I agree - the wait at the very end like this is SO intense. So very, very excited for you.