Friday, December 04, 2009

Where did it go?

Do you follow my blog? I have noticed that under "followers" it will not display my fan club :) Did everyone leave me, surely that couldn't be the case could it (sad sigh)? Has anyone had this problem and what do I need to do to fix it? I am not very blog savy anymore since Facebook and a Blackberry has taken over my life-help is much appreciated.

I am starting to get the itch to change up the blog once again......better the blog than Mia's room AGAIN (yes, have done that twice in the past 42 months). Be prepared for changes ahead......now if I just had an idea of what I wanted to do.....................................hmmmmmmmm
Speaking of my fans club (heheeh) ya'll are way too quiet out there, I haven't had much to read on your blogs lately....ok I've been bad too but I am sooooooooo boring at this point, our 2 dogs are the highlight of our weeks for now.




4 comments:

Special K said...

Yeah... I suck at blogging lately, too. Maybe that will be my new year's resolution. In fact, it WILL be. I need to document what is hopefully (please please pretty please) our LAST year of "waiting".

Can't help with the followers list. I have no clue.

Michelle said...

I'm still here. Pretty boring here too. FB seems to have killed the blog. On my browser at the bottom of thepage it says "Followers" but I can't see them either. Not sure how to get it back. Sorry!

Tracy and Bob said...

Hi Gina, I've been a very bad blogger in the last several months, I am going to try to improve. Please contineu to check in on us!

hugs
Tracy

Jonni said...

I can see it Gina. Maybe you have fixed this. :)

Hugs,
Jonni