Thursday, June 18, 2009

Link clean up

Have gone thru my links today and did a quickie update.....if I deleted you or moved you into the wrong area please just drop me a line and I will fix ya. I am not too good with blogger's new layout, the widgets and I do not play well together soooooooooooo there are probably some mistakes.
Those that are returning today and tomorrow from China I have already moved you to the "home" category :) woooooooohooooooooo!
Man those links are getting small, soon we will be on the top! I hear rumours that they are placing up til the 21st of March-7 days would be good but at that rate it will be another 6-12 months for June. Keep your fingers crossed it will speed up. You can check out the rumors here if you dare.
Congratulations to those up to 3/21/06 !

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Funny - I'm doing the same thing right now. Amazing how many sites go dead. And then there are those that I can't remember why I had the link in the first place. :)