Friday, May 08, 2009

We're home!

What a vacation. We have just returned from a 16 day trans-atlantic cruise to Europe and just today I am back to "normal" from the 14 hour return flight from Spain. I just can't imagine what the flight from China will feel like. I have uploaded a few pictures for all to see. Our itinerary was as follows:
6.5 days at sea from Ft. Lauderdale to Maderia, Portugal (day7)

then a sea day(day 8)
(day 9)Cadiz
(daY 10) Gibralter
(day 11) at sea
(day 12)Cagliary, Italy
(day 13)Civitavecchia (Rome)
(day 14)Livorno (Florence)
(day 15)Monte Carlo (which we were not able to dock at this port) so it was on to (day 16)Barcelona, Spain

Was lots of fun, don't know if I would cruise across the ocean again but would definately go back to Rome when we have more time to visit the area.

I will try and add these pictures again, there seems to be problems with photobucket



2 comments:

Jonni said...

Hi sweetie,

Hope you had a great time on your vacay! Looks like you guys had a blast. I loved the photos and you better get used to long flights because you have a BIG one coming soon.

Love ya,
Jonni

Special K said...

Gorgeous pics! Well, except the tube sock guy there towards the end. What the hell was that?! LOL!

Looks like a memorable trip. But boy that's a long time at sea. Loved all the sightseeing once you got there. I'd love to go to Italy someday.