Monday, February 02, 2009

Change

Yes, I have changed the look again. I just wasn't happy with that black backgound on my last layout. This is header is an actual picture from China. One of my Captains and her husband (YES a female captain- GO GIRL POWER) visited China a few years ago and gave me a disc of their trip. I told her sometime last year that I wanted to make something for my webpage from her beautiful pictures and she was pleased that I wanted to use one of their pictures. So, with all of that said, I think I like this web look the best. Now if I could be snazzy like my friend Jonni I would have a few pictures going around in the header. Oh so much to learn.

3 comments:

amy said...

this looks just wonderful

Jonni said...

Gina,

Amazing job on your bog. It looks great.

You are too sweet, I just sent you directions for the flash header, although I think your blog is pretty incredible as it is.

hugs,
Jonni

kris said...

it looks awesome :)