Friday, January 30, 2009

Eagles concert

When was the last time you went to a concert? Me, it was sometime back in the early 80's. Last night Gordon and I went with some of our friends to Tampa to see the Eagles play, it was their "long Road out of Eden" tour. We had fun, but Tampa is NOT the place you want to be right now.......with the Superbowl up there this weekend, it's totally crazy. No pictures were allowed in side the center but I did snap a pic from where we were sitting with my cell phone just for proof.
From where we were sitting
My Honey


Tampa Embassy Suite Hilton,check out the wall.

1 comment:

Jonni said...

What fun. I absolutely love the Eagles. They rock. Hope you guys had fun, but how could you not???

I used to have the biggest crush on Don Henley okay who am I kidding? I STILL do.

Hugs,
Jonni