Tuesday, December 02, 2008

30 Months

Yes, another month down and YES I am depressed! How much longer do I have to wait, how much longer do I have to keep answering questions like "Haven't you gone to China yet", "Why don't you switch to another country", "What's going on over there"? ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't even know how to answer anymore, sometimes I wish I never told anyone that we are adopting, I think that would have been much easier BUT, we did tell our friends and family and our co-workers. For the most part they are all supportive but there are a few ....well you know what I am saying.Not trying to be a drag here, just venting, you all understand me :)
We are LID 6/2/2006.....still counting the months and hanging on.

Thanks for listening, love you all!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I know exactly how you feel. It is so hard to stay positive sometimes. You have every right to vent.

I thought of you when we were in S.F. over Thanksgiving and the Macy's/SPCA window in Union Square had the cutest great danes in the window. I'm trying to talk my husband into letting us adopt one but they are slightly over the 40 pound weight limit that our apartment allows. :(

Pug Mama said...

Happy 30th.
Good Lord. Who would have thunk it --- we would be in the 30's????

Tracy and Bob said...

Hang in there Gina, your turn is coming!

You will have a life time of happiness, you just need to take this very long road to get there!

Sending you lot's of hugs, hope you can feel them!

Tracy

Shelley said...

You go ahead and vent, Girl. Gawd knows you deserve to.

But Happy 30 ...hoping the months go by quickly so you can finally see that baby girl of yours.

Hang in there!

xo,

Shell

Special K said...

Right there with you. Still hanging in. Still having an occasional bout of depression. Still struggling a little when the holidays roll around. Still wishing I hadn't told so many people on the edges of my life about the adoption. I'm honestly so sick of explaining over and over again why it's taking so long.

So anyway... just saying... right there with you. I understand. Vent away. LOL!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hang in there! We are coming up on our 30th next month. And it really stinks. Vent away!

Jonni said...

Oh hun,

I am sorry this adoption wait has extended to this long. I am so hoping that you are only a short time away from Mia now. I really think you are finally in the home stretch. I love you and am hoping your baby girl's referral arrives soon. I am hoping and praying and waiting for Mia along with you.

hugs,
Jonni

kris said...

it's WAY too long but you're getting there, it's another month closer... i know it sucks!