Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day

Here are a few photos of our day.......we totally stuffed ourselves with all the fix'ins and desserts. I have decided that our dining room is way too small for holidays, our next house will have to be much larger as I do like to host the parties and dinners with family and friends. Our kitchen works just not the dining room.

Look close, Zack is feeding Jasmin at the end of the table
Tyler, thought he liked pumpkin pie then realized otherwise

Dave, Joan & Denise


Gordon on bird #2, he did 4 turkeys!

Moose knows just where to get some food
My small dining room
My father-in-law Dave doing the carving
Gordon checking the temp










1 comment:

Jonni said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE deep fried turkey. Holey, moley, Gordon made 4? You guys had some crowd. Hope your day was awesome. :)

Hugs,
Jonni