Monday, September 15, 2008

House cleaning



Yes, Gordon purchased a Roomba Scuba and Roomba vacuum.................now we don't have to clean the floors anymore. Lazy? How about good time management. We manage our time so well now, we both follow this thing around just to watch it work! :)

9.16.08 UPDATE......I totally love this thing! My floors are super clean and I have time to sit here and finally blog. We highly recommend spending the $ to get these, of course they are still new....I will let you know how they do during the 30 day time period (before we would have to return them for a full refund) When we walk in the door all you do is turn them on and they do the rest. How cool is that!

1 comment:

pugmama said...

I can not believe your dog ignored that!! My Thor would have attacked it!!!