Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No more fishey!


Yes, Fishey went to the big swimming hole in the sky this past weekend. Not only was he blind but pretty old apparently. I guess in Betta years 3 years in a home is a long time ? Hell I don't know but that is about how long we have had him. I will miss fishey as he used to greet me every morning in the kitchen just-a-swimming along waiting for is morning feeding. For some reason I have this need to care for everything so I need to stay away from PetSmart for a few weeks or I will end up with Fishey II. Bye Bye Fishey.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Sorry about the fish. Aquatic critters don't seem to last long here. 3 years is a good long time.

Bye Fishey.

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

RIP Fishey. SOrry to hear that your fish-baby died. 3 years wa s a super-long time to have a fish. You are a good mommy.

Hugs,
Jonni

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Thanks for visiting our blog....your words were very kind. It was a very scary situation....panic set in and my mind went completely blank...then instinct just kicked in!

Sorry to hear about your fish....

Have a great weekend....I will check back...we have a May 2006 DTC and LID.

Lisa