Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WTF?

What am I supposed to feel about this little tidbit of information? Will let you know after I hear from our agency. (Update,see below) Info from Rumor Queen's site
**Spoke w/our agency....
Our agency says they are on the computer system with the CCAA and are just trying to figure out a plan as how to get the information out to us whether on their own website or in e-mails. Also, if they continue to refer at this going rate then it doesn't look good for a referral in 2008. FYI we are LID of 6/02/2006. OH and that the CCAA does not shut down or stop referring just because of the Olympics the only metion was about the slow up in transportation because of the Olympics.
***I just love my social worker so I can only say that I trust her with whatever they decide and I know she will keep us posted. I'm the PIA because when I read or hear something about rumors I send her an e-mail...and she always replies pronto.

9 comments:

Lili & Robin said...

yes, that is the question: What do we make of the tidbit? Do share what your agency says. I am ignoring it for now. I see my case manager on Sat - at an IA conference my agency is hosting, I will fire the questions at her there. -Lili

Michelle said...

WTF? sums it up perfectly. Do you ever feel like you are running up a steep hill, but the faster you run the steeper the hill gets and the top of the mountain is never in sight? Yeah. Me too. Sigh.

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

The CCAA provides so little info. and now they cut this off too??? GEEZ!

Hugs,
Jonni

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I nominated you for an award.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

bbmomof2boys said...

This wouldn't be a big problem if ALL agencies shared information truthfully with their clients! And not referral in 2008? Nice...lets just write off this year completely. I want to be Sleeping Beauty and have my prince wake me up when we get our referral!!

It will happen!!! who knows when...but it will!!

~Carla

Pug Mama said...

we just have to try stay positive.
***sigh***

Christine said...

I'm so sorry. Adoption can be so frustrating. God Bless.

Franceskasjourneyhome said...

I think your quilt is just gorgeous, I am saving that for my last project to do. You know what I mean, how we save projects to pass the time????? Since it is a big one, it's the last one. I have a question...Is cafepress your business? I love going on there and hitting chinese adoption on the search engine, I have bought alot of things already, I love it, it's link is on my blog. Anyway I was just stopping by and thought that I would say hi!!!! Have a great weekend. Love, Kristy

Franceskasjourneyhome said...

I would love for you to put my blog address on your list if you'd like??

Kristy