Sunday, December 23, 2007

I've become Martha Stewart!

Yep, last night I made marshmallows.....do normal people make marshmallows? They actually turned out great only problem is that down here in Florida it doesn't get cold enough to make hot cocoa w/ marshmallows. Guess I will just have to eat them plain...yummooooo!
I will post the recipe on my recipe blog later today if you want to give them a try. Jonni, I highly suggest making these for the cold winter nights up there...it's easy, Sofia will love them!

4 comments:

Mom2Boobaloo said...

Yum is right!

Donna & Joe said...

Oh my godness...you HAVE turned into Martha! I've seen those wonderful "homemade" marshmallows at Williams Sonoma and other catalogs, but never actually tried to make them. They look so YUMMY!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Donna :)

Alyson & Ford said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

These look yummy! You are quite the Martha Stewart!

Hugs,
Jonni