Friday, November 02, 2007

A little house cleaning.....

Well BLOG cleaning actually. Take a look at my links, wow they have really gotten small over the last 17 months. Some folks have not kept up their links, some don't post and some just got tired of waiting and gave up. NOT US, we are not going to give up....hanging on til the end!
*If I have removed your blog in error please drop me a line and let me know so I can put you back up.
I will admit that I am not the blog stalker that I was about a year ago BUT I do check in every week or so. I'm sure as the process speeds up or gets a little closer to us then we will be back to our usual blog checks 4 and 5 times a day. As for an update...we have no news for you as we round the 17 month mark.

4 comments:

Lili & Robin said...

Congrats on making it to 17 months!! Hope the rescue danes are doing well. I have been busy w/boston rescue...it is a nice distraction from thinking about THE WAIT!! Monday will be fun - hopefully seeing more referrals.

-Lili

Special K said...

I'm still here too. We're just chugging along waiting for our Mia's. LOL!

Kudo said...

I'm with you all the way!

angie s. said...

We are still hanging in there with you!!!! We keep creeping closer...

Angie LID 5/10/06