Sunday, September 23, 2007

What does this mean?

"September 23rd, 2007
One European and one American agency received referrals for December LID families earlier this month. And not the beginning of December, either.
I do not have an explanation. I have not heard from anyone at this point with an explanation."

I found this on Rumor Queen today...........does this mean the wait could possibly be shorter for us? Everyday there is something new going on in the world of adoption. Yes, this all makes me a little stressed out, just as I was digesting a possible wait of late 2008 early 2009.

2 comments:

amy said...

yeah, I cant wait to hear where this came from and what it means!

Shelley said...

Gosh I hope this works out to a shorter wait for your guys. Crossing my fingers. And toes.

Shell