Monday, August 13, 2007

A very special present


Today I came home to find this
very special gift from my cousin Emily, her husband Bob and their 2 girls...Sophie & Stella. Em MADE this blanket for baby Mia...Em is so talented (I think Gram tought her how to do this) The girls must have searched long and hard to find just the perfect fabric for Mia's quilt and what a good job they did & they even made a wish too. There will be a special place in the quilt just for them. I can't wait to bring Mia home so she can meet all of her new family.


3 comments:

amy said...

HOw precious! Those are quite lovely and I know how special they are

Jonni & John said...

What a wonderful cousin you have. Mia is going to have the BEST family ever!

Hugs,
Jonni

Dannye said...

I am sooo jealous you know??!! what great things, and an amazing family you have!!