Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bargin!

Can you say Oh Yea! My DH is a great shopper!

We don't know why this was marked down so low, there is nothing wrong with it but we got it for...........are you ready??
$27.00 AND IT'S BRAND NEW 2007! We have looked over everything, all tags were still attached, instructions and warranty were all there. Now that's one hell of a bargin, these things retail for over $219.00 on the Britax web site. (I didn't find a recall on them either)
We also got a baby gate for the top of the stairs, all oak and matches our staircase also very cheap....$44.00.
I would suggest stalking your local Target because we have found some crazy bargins.
Don't look around my neck of the woods 'cause we have now searched thru all 3 local stores to sweep up the goods.

7 comments:

Jonni & John said...

OMG! Are you serious??? Those are some amazing deals girlfriend. I was just in Target tonight. Dang, I need to go back. Great job. I LURVE me some deals.

Hugs,
Jonni

amy said...

I love great deals and I am so excited for you!

kris said...

Holy cow!! My Britax was like, 220!!!! That is such an awesome deal!

Jonni & John said...

Okay we just ran out to our Target and you sooooo scored. No deals like that at mine. What an amazing deal! Did you say Gordon found it? You better be extra aweet to your sweetie.

Hugs,
Jonni

Dannye said...

and I went to Macy's yesterday, and got a ton of the cutest frog and ladybug outfits for Chynna and spent $100 and saved...are you ready for this $100!!! I was sooooo very proud....now if only you would hurry up and get of the review room and let us in.....hehehe!!!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Wow now that is sweet deal!

Liene said...

I never luck out like that!! It's gotta be where I live though. You can never get rockin' good deals like that in Arkansas!!! I'd love to get a Britax carseat for $27.00!!!