Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tagged again


Jonni over at Journey to Sofia wants to know what's in my handbag.....well since I carry a "bag" with me everyday here goes:

  • a pair of ear plugs
  • Leatherman (handy tool)
  • hemostats
  • mints
  • gum
  • tape
  • gloves
  • glass/contact case
  • my "everyday" working pouch, comes complete w/Palm pilot, pens, gum, more gloves and camera.
  • make up pouch...atleast 5 different shades of lipstick, alcohol pads, q-tips, mascara x2, blush, brushes, face powder, eyeliner, tweezers, eye drops, pill box, zantac, concealer, toothbrush, dental floss, toothpaste, emory boards & pens.
  • other clear pouch: 5 pairs of gloves, 2 bras, 2 undies, 1 pair of socks, 3 sets of ear plugs, sun glasses, wallet, gum & dramamine.
  • neck heating wrap
  • knee brace
  • ace bandage

OK, well now I have at least gotten a chance to clean out my bag. I don't carry a purse on a daily basis and when I need my purse it only contains my wallet, lipstick and a compact.

It's your turn, if you want to have a go at this challange.... at least you will get a chance to clean out your purse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the stripped bag with the miulti-colored tubes in it that we decorate VFD with? :)
K

Jonni & John said...

You are definitely ready for any emergency. It's so much fun to see what all of us girls are lugging around with us.

Hugs,
Jonni