Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Jonni --- and I stayed up just to do this one too.

  • FOODOLOGY
    What is your salad dressing of choice? Honey Mustard (on the side)
    What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
    What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Carrabas
    On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%
    What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Publix cake with buttercreme frosting.
    What is your favorite type of gum? Orbit (don’t know the flavor, is in a blue/silver package)
  • TECHNOLOGY
    What is your wallpaper on your computer? A family photo with our dogs (jasmine & Dane)
    How many televisions are in your house? 4
    How do you listen to music? In the car on the radio, never in my car long enough to play CDs.
  • BIOLOGY
    What’s your best feature? My smile? Ok maybe about 7” below my smile.
    Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yep.
    Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste (for me)
    When was the last time you had a cavity? 20 years.
    What is the heaviest item you lifted last? Our new @$*&! heavy stretcher.
    Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No.
  • BULL*&%!OLOGY
    If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Hell no.
    Is love for real? Yes.
    If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?I’m quite content with my name.
    Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Probably.
    Have you ever saved someone’s life? Yes, 2 weeks ago actually.
    Has someone ever saved yours? Saved my butt yes, my life no.
  • DAREOLOGY
    Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Maybe around 3am I would.
    Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Yea, no big deal.
    Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Nope.
    Would you never blog again for $50,000? Oh I could be persuaded
    Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? YEA, they do air brushing right?
    Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? In a heartbeat.
  • DUMBOLOGY
    What is in your left pocket? Usually a pen and sometimes meds.
    Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Who?
    Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Tile on the first floor and carpet (crazy thick shag) on the 2nd.
    Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand
    Could you live with roommates? I have in the past, couldn’t do it again.
    How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 2
    Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Ahhhh, never.
    What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m there…no more school for this kid.
    Last friend you talked to? Kerri.
    Last person you called? My dad.
  • RANDOMOLOGY
    First place you went this morning? The bathroom.
    What can you not wait to do? Be a mom.
    What’s the last movie you saw? The Impressionist.

If you would like to play along just copy the above and fill in your answers and kindly leave me a comment that you have posted it on your blog.

6 comments:

Ms. Dragonfly said...

seven inches below your smile... too funny!
Great colors on your blog. Cheery.

kris said...

These are great- I think I've finally started to feel like I can't wait to be a mom too, it's a great feeling...

Love your background on the blog, looks great.

Jonni & John said...

Great answers Gina. Thanks for playing along. You are a riot.

Hugs

Jonni & John said...

Gina,

BTW, I love the new look on your website.

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

"Publix cake"? with buttercreme frosting.....Do tell!! Sounds yummy! Glad I found your link again, I switched to a new puter a while back and lost my list of favorites.

momladybird said...

Cool Answers Gina!
Now why didnt i think of that one - yep i think i would walk down the street naked at 3am for 100,000?
Come & say hello at Ladybird bytes