Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Love Bug Season!



OMG ! I can't wait for Love Bug season to be OVER!!!! See this, and this was after getting it squeaky clean then running 1, yes just 1 911 call. It's impossible to avoid these bugs!!! If you have been to Florida this time of year then you know exactly what I'm talking about. (Feel free to click on the pictures to get the FULL effect)
On another note..... We spoke with our agency today to confirm the changes with the I171H and I'm happy to say that we will NOT have to fork out another $600.00 just to renew this form!!! Wooohooooooooooo!
We did however shell out another $140.00 for re-fingerprinting. Lets just hope things actually do speed up so we won't have to do any of this paperwork AGAIN.
Can I get an AMEN!

6 comments:

Dannye said...

yeah on the USCIS info!!! and boo to the darned lovebugs...they are soooo gross!!!

kris said...

I am SO happy about the USCIS thing!! Saving lots of money makes me SOOOOOOOO happy...

love bugs don't bug me til there plastered to my car though. Yuck.

amy said...

Amen!!!


Praying for all of us

Amy
LID 4/23/07

Jonni & John said...

Amen! I am so with you about this. If things don't speed up, we will have to get our fingerprints done again since they expire 4/2008, but that part is no big deal. Those love bugs sure do make a mess!

Hugs,
Jonni

Dannye said...

P.S. You have been "tagged"....

Beth said...

Amen.