Thursday, April 12, 2007

E.M.S. page

Hello all..I have compiled a few cartoons here and there over my years as a paramedic and have decided to place them on their own blog. The artist is Steve Gibson, Paramedic.
For over 20 years "Gibby" as we call him, has left little cartoons all over the county. I have been lucky enough to have Gibby as my friend and as my friend he has spent many times poking fun at the funny side of some of my 911 calls. Feel free to take a look from time to time as I will add them when he sends them to me. Click here
Please do not be offended by any of the drawings as they are a small peak into how we as EMS providers might deal with stress. Some of these pictures portray actual encounters we have had to deal with along with taking care of the patients.

2 comments:

Dannye said...

those are too funny, thanks for the laughs, especially as much as they are needed...

Jonni said...

Your friend is so talented. Those cartoons had me cracking up. I think I need to go read them again, because like Dannye said "we really need a laugh lately". Thanks for sharing these Gina.

How's it going with Moose? Is he officially part of the family now?

Hugs,
Jonni
:)