Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All caught up

OK, today I spent some time on-line visiting ALL of my blogger buddies (Can you say Carpal Tunnel?). Some links I have removed due to no blogging in the past 6 months or broken links but if you are missing please let me know so I can put you back on there!
The past few months have been a whirlwind at our house but things are back in order and I am focused once again on the blog, of course I still have our Cafe Press store up and running and we are constantly adding new designs. It's just amazing to me how such a small idea (drawing the Magpie) can turn out to be a time consuming on-line business. NOT complaining mind you, I love to dabble with that kind of stuff but it has left me little to no time for blogging and visiting you guys.
To bring you up to speed.....Moose is doing very well with our family and hopefully we will adopt him as our very own. Jasmin is just now starting to tease and play with him so I think she will let him stay...she even looks for him if he and I lag behind in our walks.
The baby's room is done...I don't even need or want to go in it anymore-make for a very long wait.
It's been a little over 1 month since Dane has been gone and we catch ourselves still calling his name.....Moose is SUCH Dane's soul you just wouldn't believe the similarities and hence he frequently gets called Dane.
I have resorted to making ALL of the dogs bones because of this crazy food recall and we get any updates from the FDA right in our e-mail now whenever there is a new food recalled. It's just scary that our pets suffer from this mistake. We have even started to make a homemade diet for the dogs....that's people food for all you non pet folks...like cottage cheese, carrots, peas, sweet potato, and chicken or fish. They love it, I'm pooped after measuring, mixing and making it.
That's about all I have for now...

2 comments:

Jonni said...

Hey Gina-girl,

Thanks for the update, it sounds like things are well. I really need to catch up on my blogs too. I was just over at RQ and now I am totally depressed about projected wait times. Just wanted to say "hello".

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

a&mg said...

Sounds like you have been VERY busy!