Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tagged!

Yep, I didn't hide very well....Dannye got me. Here we go:
A - available or taken: Taken
B- best friend: My husband, Bonnie, Barb & my work partner Kerri
C- cake or pie: Definitely Cake, and with buttercream icing too can you say PUBLIX!
D- drink of choice: Aquafina H20
E-essential item you use everyday: Toothbrush (and deodorant) & mascara.
F-favorite color: wow, this has changed over the years….color of this year seems to be yellow and pale pink.
G-gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H-hometown: Small town in Rhode Island
I-indulgence: cake!
J-January or February: February- it gets colder here then.
K-kid's names: Soon will be Mia.
L-life incomplete without: family & friends
M-marriage date: 12/14/1996
N-number of siblings: I’m an OLNY! Could you tell?
O-oranges or apples: Oranges
P-phobias or fears: Clowns (have no idea why)
Q-favorite quote: How U doin?
R-reason to smile:It makes me feel good…oh and you can’t tell what is a wrinkle or a smile line S-season: Winter.
T-tag 4 people: Tracy, Lisa, Michelle & Krista (sorry girls, they made me do it) Jonni the only reason you are safe is because I see Dannye got you too!
U-unknown fact about me: I always have to have my toenails painted.
V-veggie I don't like: Beets,can’t even look at them.
W-worst habit: I speak my mind.
X-xrays: Left wrist, broke it 3 months before my wedding.
Y-your favorite food: Mexican
Z-zodiac: Libra
.Come on gals, play along, and pass the tag on to others!!!

4 comments:

Dannye said...

Matt Le Blanc of "Friends" always made that quote sound so sexual, amazing how the tone of how something is said can change the meaning, isn't it???

Jonni said...

Eeeek! I hate clowns!!! They SCARE the heeby-jeebies out of me too. Have you ever seen Stephen King's "IT"? Scary stuff.

nikki said...

Enjoyed your answers!
Happy be-lated 10th wedding anniversary!

a&mg said...

Not a clown fan either. Nor a fan of beets. Now a clown eating a beet, THAT would be scary stuff!