Friday, January 19, 2007

Tagged again!

Dannye got me.. I'm probably pretty boring with most of my answers but hey, I'll play along too.............
These are the instructions:
1) Find the nearest book (please try to keep it PG rated)
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others


Here we go..........

The book I’m currently reading-yes I really am reading this…
Pediatric Education for Prehospital Providers.
I have to re-cert in this next week.

Page # 123 states:
Toxins poorly absorbed by Activated Charcoal:
Simple Ions “ Iron, Lithium, Cyanide”
Simple Alcohols “Ethanol”
Strong Acids or Bases “Methanol”

The activated charcoal dose is 10 times the mass of theingested substance. However , because the actual amount of ingested material is usually not known, use 1 g/kg of the child’s body weight.

Time to tag you…………. Jonni, Tracy & Lisa

2 comments:

Dannye said...

Sorry Gina, I guess I am not that fast when playing tag (probably I'm too busy talking), so I have to look around to see who else is too busy to be "running". =)

thanks for playing along!!

Jonni said...

That is some pretty "impressive" reading there Gina. I could really mess someone up with information like that. Good thing I do not have a life-saving job. :) Good luck on the test, YIKES!

Hugs,
Jonni