Friday, January 12, 2007

Magpie pins!

OK, I have the lettering correct and will upload the image to my Cafe Press store tonight or tomorrow for our pins.
*** Magpies do you want large/small or both sizes of pins available to you. Also does anyone want shirts, mugs, mouse pads or other merchandise? Click here to go directly to the store. Remember, the Magnificent Magpie pins will not be available until late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

***5:00pm UPDATE-PINS NOW UP !!!!
If enough people are interested in personalizing this logo with their own saying/child's name & the text in a specific color, I will open a premium shop where we CAN do this.
Please drop me an e-mail if you would like me to do personalizing so I can get a count.

1 comment:

Jonni said...

Hi Gina,

Thanks for all the work you did on this. Can you make both sizes of pins available? Thanks chicky. :)