Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm still here!

Hello Blogging buddies, yes I'm still here.......I am having some computer glitches and it has been very difficult to get on Blogger. Going to have the hard drive cleaned (by a professional this time) this weekend so hopefully everything will be back to normal. WORD OF CAUTION, it seems that Norton's 2007 and Internet Explorer 7 are not computer friendly if your system is more than a few years old.............well I didn't know that! My computer is 5 years old, packed full of fancy dancy design software and NOW I find out that computers are only good for 2 maybe 3 years max???? !!! WTF? So, hope I can get this thing back up to speed next week, otherwise we will be off to buy another computer.
On another note, the Cafe Press store that I have up and running has been keeping me very busy with designs.....uploading the images is taking a bit longer but it's still working without problems.
I keep hearing about our wait times extending and am trying to push all that into the back of my head....the power of possitive thinking right!!!!??? My story is that we will travel in November...yea that's it November, yea, yea that sounds good. I'm sticking to my story. :) Mia might need another closet by then....this one is getting quite full of cute little girl clothes....shhhhh don't tell Gordon, I just keep filtering them into the house...............LIKE YOU DON'T DO THAT TOO. OK so shopping keeps me focused on Mia and not the waiting.

1 comment:

Jonni said...

Gina, Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I know what you mean, I am having a heck of a time getting my email fixed, but I think I finally got it. I have also been thinking that we will travel in Nov. of this year (fingers crossed. Good luck with your computer.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)