Friday, January 19, 2007

Getting bored with the look

OK, well I figured I would be getting bored with the look of Mia's nursery and yep it happened......I have started perusing the web looking for just the right look. I still want to keep in the theme of animals because the giraffe that Gordon drew is way too cute. Here is a set I found, it's really cute and it has pink, brown, yellow and a bit of green in it. I really, really wanted some pink in her room and the original set I picked out was too blah. Our walls are yellow, I think it will look nice. What do you think? Should I buy it? Did you know the some of these web stored charge 50% !! to restock items? Now that's a rip off.

3 comments:

Jonni said...

Gina,

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, IT! The colors are so cute. Did you already buy the other crib set? I bought 2 as well since I got tired of looking at the 1st one. How funny!

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Michelle said...

It's very cute! This is why the bedding will most likely be one of our last purchases. I have a very short attention span!

Shelley said...

Agree on the rip-off. And LOVE the bedding. Very cute. S