Friday, November 17, 2006

We DO have fun at work too


Here is the engine crew flowing the master stream...they were trying to get our rescue soaked as we came over the overpass (Non emergency of course). This is just after - No other cars were around....you can see just how far that will reach....they came close to gettin us! Actually the tank (holds the water) on the fire truck has to be emptied and re filled every so often, that is what they were doing until they caught a glimpse of us coming back to the station.
This picture is courtsey of my partner Kerri...she was carrying her camera and captured the kodak moment.

4 comments:

a&mg said...

Too funny! I'm glad to know you get to have fun after all the craziness I am sure you deal with daily.

Wendy said...

Great picture!!

T & R McGrath said...

That is very funny, sounds like something the people my husband work with would do....

You all definitely deserve a little laugh with all the drama that you deal with!

Jonni said...

Gina, you are too funny! I am glad they didn't get you wet. Hey, that is a cool calendar you added to your site. I just updated my site graphics tonight. Since we are going to be out of town for Thanksgiving I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it while I was gone. Have a good night. :)