Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A quiz from Jonni's Blog....play along

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Right
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Yes
3) What color is your razor? Pink
4) What is your blood-type? B+
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Eric Roberts
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? Who knows, but I know I don’t want to hear it!!!
7) How do you feel about carrots? OK, but can’t eat them raw…more than 3 or 4 make me hiccup.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 6
9) Which is the best spice girl? POSH
10) Do you know what time it is? 1:30 pm Wed. afternoon
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song? Yep…& all the rest of his songs.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? SCREAM
13) What's your favorite kind of gum? Hubba bubble
14)T or F: All's fair in love and war. True
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Eric Roberts…don’t know why, have had it for years.
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Hope not
17) Do you like to sleep? OH YEA! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? Hawaii & Arizona ?
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yes, thanks now it’s stuck in my head!
20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? NO…like my big red Dodge Hemi…vroommmmmmmmmmmm.
21) What's something you've always wanted? More money??? Guess my daughter would be the better answer here
22) Do you have hairy legs? Nope
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? How ‘bout a Pool? There are no fishies in a pool.
25) Do you wear a lot of black? No
26) Describe your hair. Just past my shoulders, red, brown, blonde…..and whatever other color I’ve used. Straight with mostly long layers…can wear it BIG (rock on 80’s) or straight. Never the same look.
27) Do you have Entomophobia? No, as long as they don’t touch me.
28) Are you an adult? Last I heard I was.
29) Where is/are your best friends? In Sarasota, FL
30) Do you have a tan? Not yet, I usually tan in the winter. YES I live in FL but I WORK in FL & and no time to go to the beach.
31) Are you a television addict? Only for Grey's anatomy
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Yes, when she was alive I saw her everyday…she is my best friend.
33) Are you a sugar freak? Absolutely
34) Do you like orange juice? NO
35) What sign are you? Libra all the way& it shows
36) What color is your Cell Phone? Silver
37) Where do you wish you were right now? Home playing with my dogs.

Okay fellow bloggers, please copy and paste the quiz, change your answers and post it on your blog...it's fun, I promise!

2 comments:

a&mg said...

Carrots make you hiccup??? I can honestly say you are the first person who I've ever heard say that, haha:)

Jonni said...

Gina, It was fun to read your answers. I have to agree with Aimee, what is up with the carrot thing? You are too much. :)