Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nothing new to report...

After receiving a few e-mails from blogger buddies I decided I better at least post something. I don't have much to blog about this week but....we are still without a washer & that sucks big time. The part is scheduled to arrive by Friday (I'm blue from holding my breath). I'm trying to keep Gordon focused on Mia's murals...now he wants to add a light blue background.....ok he decided this after he has already painted the giraffe!!! I will have to be ever so carefull painting around the giraffe and now the tree & leaves with a light blue background. He has great vision so I will have to just go with it & paint paint paint around his murals. This decision came about after much debate I might add :) What would we be doing if not getting ready for Mia I wonder? I am now involved with my DTC group recipe swap & waiting to start receiving some great new recipes to make. You can always check over at Jonni's blog to get some recipes - I still need to get some of that Frank's chicken wing sauce to make her dip recipe. OH and I will still need to go out and purchase another camera...SOON! My blog will be boring without pictures. Will keep you posted on the progress as another weekend rapidly approaches.

3 comments:

T & R McGrath said...

Gina, this is so funny! I posted on my blog earlier today with the subject "Not much to report" we were on the same page! :)

Hopefully soon we will be hearing about referrals!

Tracy

Jonni said...

Gina, I sure hope you and Gordon get your new W&D soon. Thanks for the mention on your blog. I should add some new recipes...Oh, I just thought of a great one to add!

Not too much going on around here this week either. I need to deep clean the house, wash the dog and get my Christmas Cards ready. BTW, do you want me to mail you the Frank's sauce? I would be happy to. It is so good!!!

I have been a big slack-0 when it comes to blogging lately. Hopefully, I will have something interesting to blog about soon. :)

a&mg said...

We make a Frank's chicken wing dip all the time! I'm guessing it's the same recipe Jonni has. It is SO flippin' awesome! Ok, now I want some....