Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'am the Queen at my house tonight!!!

Yes girls, my DH cooked dinner for me tonight and boy was it goooooooood. Don't know what I did to deserve this special treat but it sure was delicious. We had steak seared on the grill, roasted sweet potato spears with bacon vinaigrette and brussel sprouts with buttered pecans....yum. We were watching Rachael Ray last night and I said I was tired of cooking the same 'ole things so I guess he took that and ran with it.
I will be posting the recipes on my recipe blog for all to try. These recipes might sound crazy but TRY IT you will be surprised!!!!! Both of these recipes are from "Gourmet Magazine".
*The only recipes I will put up on my recipe blog are things that I've actually made (or my DH) and are worthy of sharing. (yes I took pictures of our dinner....so I could share with you)


5 comments:

a&mg said...

My DH is so much a better cook than I am. I am a total by the recipe kind of cook--he can just grab a bunch of stuff, throw it together, and have it turn out awesome.

Jonni said...

What a yummy looking dinner Gordon made you. John does the cooking around here most of the time and I do the cleaning. Hope you enjoyed your yummy dinner. :)

Shelley said...

Yummo! :P

Michelle said...

MMmmmmm....That looks delish! I hate to admit that I have never tried brussel sprouts before. Those look yummy though! I will have to try that recipe out. Please do post! (And don't worry, I take pictures of our food all the time. Anything for the blog!)

Donna said...

Can I borrow your husband to cook for me????? Maybe paint a mural or two??? LOL