Saturday, November 04, 2006

Finally finished!


Well, it has been a work in progress but our master bath is finally done. Gordon only has a few more tiles to place on the wall next to my mirror, grout it, then it will be 100% done. Here are some before and after pictures. Our kitchen is also completed-we know some of you are glad to hear that since it has been 3 years, that was a nightmare....long story will post the after pictures of the kitchen later. Click pics for a closer view. Yes girls...the BIG mirror is my side.

Like our window...Gordon drew it freehand and it took us over 80 hours to complete.



7 comments:

Donna said...

The bathroom and kitchen are gorgeous!!!

Lyndsey said...

Ooh I like! I hope you get the big mirror and counter!!! Thanks again for all your help today on my blog.

Jonni said...

OMG Gina! Gordon is so dang talented! Can I borrow him PLEASE!!?

Your bathroom looks fantastic and the window is beautiful. I can't wait to see pics of the kitchen next. Take care! :)

a&mg said...

Wow, it looks awesome!

Michelle said...

It's beautiful! You did that window yourself? Wow! My Dad does stained glass and I am lucky enough to have a few of his pieces.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Gordon did a great job. Hope you got to rest some.
K

Donna said...

Ok I'm a dork. Haven't seen the kitchen yet. Maybe I'm psychic??? Hmmm maybe it was the large margarita?? ;-)