Friday, November 24, 2006

The day after

I can't believe the stores are open at 0500 (AM) this morning....Not for this girl. Today is my day to relax, get a pedicure and eat more Pumpkin Pie!!!!! Hope all of my blogger friends had a safe Turkey day and continue to take this time to relax over the long weekend. Next year I hope to have Mia here to join in on all the Thanksgiving day fun, if not at least by Christmas we should all be enjoying our new little treasures (I hope). Here are a few photos from yesterday @ my DH's parents house. Our Friends Steve & Denise came over with their little one Tyler.







3 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm with you Baby! Day after, I was still cleaning up and putting Fall away so we could start the holiday decorating. I stay as far away from those stores on "Black Friday" as possible. Shear madness. I have another tradition. Take the Monday after T-day off work and powershop. Everyone's back at work, the kids are in school, and everything's still on sale and not picked over. Get so much done that day.

Happy holidays!

a&mg said...

I hope you'll be giving Mia her first taste of pumpkin pie next year:) Glad you had a good turkey day.

Anonymous said...

you guys look familiar..