Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just another day OLDER!



Happy Birthday to me...yesterday was my 43rd! Here is a picture of my favorite cake, it's from Publix. My partner @ work (Kerri) bought it for me and when I got to work yesterday morning she had cake, decorations and presents for me at the station.
Just another day older! My husband bought a beautiful pair of diamond earrings for me....I DO have them on at work 'cause I love them so much! Shhhh don't tell my chief.....but I like looking like a girl.


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Jonni said...

Gina,

You are so blessed to have such wonderful people in your life. Hope your birthday was the best! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday to you ...cha cha cha. ;-)

Michelle said...

Hey, Happy Birthday and beautiful cake. Sounds like it was a good day!

Stacy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it!

The cake is so pretty. Diamonds are always a good thing! :)

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Hi There Happy belated Birthday to you too!!! I love that my birthday is in October! It's fun when it falls on Thanksgiving once every few years, it probably does for you too!
How did you get your pattern on the back of your blog?
*HUGABUIGS*

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Belated, Gina!
I'm so sorry I missed your birthday.
It sounds like it was a wonderful day!
Happy many, many more!

God bless you!

DeNice said...

Had you told ANY ONE that is was your birthday, we would have all called and sent cards, I am sure. So, like the rest, happy belated birthday. Now, however I wrote your bday in my planner, so next year, when you are 44 y/y (years young), you will have an "on time" wish! You are blessed. Love ya woman!