Friday, October 20, 2006

Dane is recovering


It has been 6 days since Dane injured himself and today is the first day he has really felt good. We are trying to keep him from getting worked up by all the ducks, squirrels and lizards that run around by the pool cage but it's not easy. At this point his injury seems to be only soft tissue and muscle, he is able to put weight on his left leg now without wincing in pain and there seems to be no more neuro deficits. This weekend he will get all of our attention, poor boy....bet he will just hate that huh?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am EXACTLY the same with my dogs. When one of them is hurt or sick I am on emotional overload. I hate to see them not feel well.

I am glad Dane is doing better. Do you think he just pinched a nerve running upstairs? Those undiagnosed problems are the worst.

Hugs to all of you!

Donna said...

I'm so glad Dane is doing better! Glad he has a bone from Jonnie to help his recovery!