Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Can you read this??

This is pretty amazing.
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe cani cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wasrdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to arscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr theltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit andlsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and youcan sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deosnot raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! WOW, I could read it!

5 comments:

Jonni said...

Gina,

I could read it, AMAZING!

Michelle said...

Hey, I could read it too! Very cool!

Krista said...

I whipped right through that. Very weird!

Stephe said...

Wow, I could totally read that!!

DeNice said...

I could read the whole thing, but I'm certain that does not surprise you in the least. In fact, it probably scares you more than you already are. But then, given my extended family, I can understand a lot of diverse dialect. :)