Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All caught up now!

OK, I have been a blog slacker but I think I am up to date now. I visited Jonni's blog and everything is good up there, they are looking at new cars and she now has a recipe link-check that out! Then off to catch up with Marjorie, they are almost done with the addition....wow time flys! Sandy is back up and blogging again affter a "time out" & she is 5 months LID now. I sent out my cyber shower gift last week and yesterday Beth received it....you can check out her site to see what she got. She mailed out mine so I should be receiving it this week...I can't wait. Buttercup has gotten down with her quilting-good job, wish I could concentrate that much to quilt. Over to Journey to Hannah, we both have the same LID and rapidly approaching the 5 months mark....WOOOHooo. We all know what is going on over at Lisa P's house.....waiting for a TA so they can go get baby Zeb and we are all patiently waiting with her (chewing my nails). Found some excitement over at Journey to Tya......they are PREGNANT, wow I am so happy for them, the process for Tya is on hold but only until after the birth, she wants a big family & still wishes to adopt. Donna is now 6 minths LID and getting settled in after her move. Barb is back from Greece and I can't wait to see pictures, Barbs another crafty one-she knits, go check out her page. Kristen went to a costume party last week and you have just gotta see those pictures-too funny. My local friend here in Sarasota, Lisa had her wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks ago and I haven't seen any blogging from her yet. I did get an e-mail and all is well.
Michelle over at Searching for Sophie had a bad Monday but she is a strong woman & can over come anything-we support you Michelle. Tracy & Bob are back from PA after a visit with her parents, yes she got to see all the leaves change color-I'm jealous! Last but not forgotten, the Salsa kids are in China with their twin girls....yeay! Drop me a line if I forgot anything ....I can be a scatter brain at times. OH, Dane is doing well after his episode, thanks for all the good wishes. Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

T & R McGrath said...

Gina, this is great, I love your blog! I can't believe you were able to keep up with all that!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Tracy

Jonni said...

Gina, What a fun post! Thanks. :)

a&mg said...

Wow, great summary:)
Aimee

Michelle said...

Wow, that was quite an update! Thanks for the good thoughts. Today was much better. I love Hallowen!

Donna said...

Love the summary Gina! Glad Dane is doing well too.
Hopefully I'll have another update soon. Lots of exciting box pictures coming!