Saturday, September 23, 2006

Only a picture can explain


Here is what DH (dear husband) & DN (dear Niece) have been up to today!
There is a reason I give him a cell phone when he run erands! Oh yea, they had fun but it took 5 1/2 hours to find someone to get them UN-STUCK ! Kerri please make note this is NOT a black truck.........still waiting.









Click on pictures for a closer view!

This was a $225.00 day!

He was 1/2 a mile from the road.....not easy to reach that vehicle and just pull it out, noooo that would be too easy! BTW, Joy had a camera with her. PERFECT!

I think there will be a gift in the near future for me, what do you think?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

A REALLY,REALLY good gift if you ask me!

I bet it was fun at first! :)

Donna said...

What a wonderful woman you are!!!!! Hmmmm 5/12 hours worth of a gift equals a spa day maybe??