Thursday, August 10, 2006

I got tagged !

I've been tagged by Melissa so here goes

4 jobs I have had in my life
1. Burdines –sales over Christmas in high School (*made note to self then GET OUT OF SALES)
2. Cardiac Monitor Tech
3. Clinical Supervisor/office nurse for a group of Neuro Surgeons
4. Paramedic (currently)

4 movies I would watch over and over
1. Pretty Woman
2. The Green Mile
3. Missing America
4. Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink

4 places I have lived...
1. Rhode Island
2. Florida
3. Florida
4. Florida

4 TV shows I love to watch...
1. Grey's AnatomyOH YEA BABY!
2. Sex in the City
3. Mad TV
4. The Food Network

4 places I have been on vacation...
1. East and West Caribbean
2. Colorado
3. San Francisco
4. Boston

4 websites I visit daily..
1. My bank
2. EVERY ONE of my blogger friends
3. Google
4. CCAA

4 of my favorite foods...
1. Maine Lobster w/drawn butter -YUMMMMMMM
2. Publix cake
3. Fresh Italian bread
4. Eggplant Parm (Only when I make it)

4 places I would like to be right now..
1. China, obviously (Good one Melissa)
2. A luxury Spa
3. Somewhere cold – It’s too damn hot here!
4. On a plane – I love to fly

Lets see...I'll tag
Christine

No comments: