Thursday, July 13, 2006

I've been tagged!

OK, Stacy tagged me. I am to answer the 7 questions of life, here goes:

7 Things to do before I die
1. Watch my daughter grow up.
2. Actually travel to China to pick Mia up-seems like a lifetime away.
3. Go to Italy & see where my family is from.
4. Win the LARGEST lottery ever!
5. Build a vacation home anywhere outside of Florida.
6. Be more tolerant of people.
7. Learn how to make one of those blinkie things for my blog.
7 Things I cannot do
1. Sky dive or Bungee jump
2. Golf
3. Eat beets or liver
4. Stay away from the Blogs
5. Stop missing my mother
6. Deal w/ "Poopy painting" -All of my EMS people understand this one-YUCKY
7. Remember my own phone # or what I ate for breakfast.
7 Things I CAN do
1. Cook/bake-and it shows!
2. Grow orchids
3. Save a life!
4. Shop, shop, shop
5. Stained glass
6. Scrapbook
7. Raquetball
7 Things that attracted me to my husband
1. OK people! Remember we are painting murals in Mia's room this week and I am UNABLE to actually answer this today! But if I must say something nice it is:
He is a cutie, a great handyman, an honest husband and he can draw!
7 Things I say most often
1. Get the F*#@! out of my way!
2. OK, so...
3. And you called for an ambulance today 'cause?
4. What part of NO didn't you get? (I'm seeing a trend here)
5. Gordon ? Gordon ? are you listening to me???
6. My bra is killing me.
7. It's time to make the donuts.
7 Books I love
I don't read too much when off duty so this is a short list:
1. Adoption books
2. Books on China
3. Recipe Books
4. American Academy of Pediatrics book on developmental stages in children
5.
6.
7.
7 Movies I love
1. Green Mile
2. Pretty Woman
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Anything w/ Eric Roberts in it!
5. Nemo
6. The incredibles
7. Shrek 1

No comments: